Tuesday, November 6, 2012

November 10-Day Nail Art Challenge: Day 2 - Polka Dots

Erica's Nails and More November 10-Day Nail Art Challenge: 
Day 2 - Polka Dots

I used one of my favorite shirts that belongs to
my youngest daughter for my inspiration for this mani.

I chose to go with a matte finish with a shiny and sparkly bow,
 because that is what the shirt looks like.
I did however use a black jewel in the center
of the bow which is not on the shirt.

What do you use to inspire your nail art?






I did a base coat of Julep: Claire. The dots were done with Pure Ice: Superstar.
I did a top coat of NYC: Matte Me Crazy.
I then did the bow using Sinful Colors: Secret Admirer,
with a black jewel for the knot of the bow.


2 comments:

  1. This is my FAVORITE of all the polka dot manis everyone has done! Makes me think of a Tiffany's box all wrapped up with a nice sparkly bow <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this one too. I have actually had several people at my work ask me to do it for them in different colors. They even offered to pay me to do it! :)

      Delete