Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Present for participation

I really wanted to show you what I got in the mail this week. I received an envelop from Canada.
It was from Erica with Erica's Nails and More for doing her November Nail Art Challenge.

I got my very first Fimo Art Canes and a blade!!! 
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! 
I love it and can't wait to try them out!!!!!!!


What I got!!!
Three super cute butterflies, a blue star, pink flower, and a super cute teddy bear I want to try on my girls nails.
That is six! Fimo Art Canes in all!

Again, thanks so much Erica!




2 comments:

  1. So very neat and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you got them, and that was fast! <3
    I LOVE the teddy bears too, I can't wait to try them either :D Make sure to post pictures when you use them.
    And be careful, those blades are very sharp!
    xo

    ReplyDelete