Monday, February 4, 2013

Flip/Flop February Day 4 - One Stroke / Ombre

This is my day 4 for Jilltastic Nail Design's Flip/Flop February 28 Day Challenge.
Today's choices are One Stroke or Ombre.
I chose to do a one stroke mani as I have never done one before.



I used Easygoing by China glaze as my base color. I love this pretty and sweet pale pastel pink color.





  I used Tiffany Imposter by Finger Paints which is a pastel teal color to do my first layer of strokes. 






Followed with Anne by Julep which a beautiful dark pastel purple. Renee also by Julep which is a delicate pastel purple.






Does anyone notice a theme here? Pastel One Stroke mani... With of course pink in keeping with my challenge for myself. 






My final color choice was Going Platinum by Wet n Wild Fergie. I thought this was a good "foil" for all the pastel.





I hope you enjoy my first attempt at a one stroke mani!!!




Polishes used:
Base color: Easygoing by Sinful Colors
One stroke colors: Tiffany Imposter by Finger Paints, Anne and Renee by Julep, and Platinum by Wet n Wild Fergie








No comments:

Post a Comment